Thursday, September 1, 2011

Never Quite As It Seems

Breathe In, Breathe Out.
Those moments, where you have to remind yourself your not an Assassin, Laura Croft, or Bono and bring yourself back to reality. Its like when you go out on a Friday night and put on your hottest outfit, and doll yourself up, doing your hair and makeup all nice and pretty. But then when you wake up the next morning in your underwear, and a Led Zeppelin shirt, and look in the mirror, and its like.. BAM reality check! Your makeup is smeared down your face and your hair looks like it needs to be brushed, twice. The glitter and glamor from the night before wears off and your left with reality. The reality that you shouldn't have stayed out till 3am, that you should probably invest in more expensive, water/smudge proof mascara, and maybe taken the 72 bobby pins out of your hair before you crashed into bed. Thats life, always giving us reality checks. (Insert smirk here)

So after i painted for 4 hours and baked cookies, i took a bath to remove the paint smears all over my nails and up to my elbow, and get the smell of flour and eggs off me.
So after my shower i look in the mirror and get one of these reality checks. Like omg, i look haggard... and sleepy. And as im staring at my makeup smeared face, and my hair pulled into a bun and my 300 baby hairs sticking up and all over the place around my face, i look slightly like The Crow. If you don't know what that means, refer to the Brandon Lee section in My Dictionary :) < Great movie. Anyway.

And as im staring at myself im thinking...well this might be what i look like all the time... and that would suck. So enjoy the pretty moments in your life, because sometimes reality is just not kind to my face.

   This blog was about nothing, and has no point. Thank you for you time.:)
Currently jamming to: The Cranberries.


Check out my Word Dictionary: @ That Means What?

0 comments:

Post a Comment