Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fat Kid Camp

Beauty is something ive actually been thinking alot about lately. Worrying about the need to get new makeup, and stressing over how much its going to cost to get my hair done. Making schedules to work out more, and looking for salads on the menu instead of steak's. Now im all for being healthy and spending money on good products, but at the same time im not.

I have always wanted the perfect beach bod. Skinny, tone and the perfect bathing suit to highlight the "good area's". I have never really achieved that. But this past year i think Ive achieved something greater than skin tight abs and a butt you can bounce quarters off of.
I achieved self-worth. I realized how much i was worth and what i could do. And that no matter if i have love handles and split ends, i still have worth and im still beautiful. No matter what i weigh. If as a woman, you can see the beauty in yourself, and that you are beautiful, no waistline or scale can tell you otherwise. Now im not like rooting that being obese or overweight is okay, people should take care of their bodies.

But i would like to say that im okay with curves, no i dont have the perfect body and the perfect proportions, but im working at bettering myself, and if somewhere down the road you can bounce quarters off my butt, well i probably would be pretty excited. But if i never achieve the Beyonce status, ill be perfectly fine too.
If your "man" is looking for perfection tell him to buy a barbie. You know your in good hands when a man can look at your curves, in my case pancake butt, and all you imperfections and pick you over a runway model, you've got a winner. Because people dont want fake, and unachievable beauty. They want something real, something that they can feel and not just want.

This was my rant about beauty, because its been bothering me some. And yes i gained 7 pounds, and guess what? I still look freaking hott. Just thought you  should know that, because the fact is that im not ashamed of that. I love my body, and im only going to work towards making it better. So if you think im crazy for putting how much weight ive gained, then you obviously dont have hips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment